Highlights in 2019:
- This is my 110th published blog post in the cafe. My goal this year is two posts a month.
- We added 10 new members to our group (47). I may never do any advertising. I like it small.
- We continue to see support in our group. I love that!
My top viewed posts were:
- Why WordPress Web Designers Don’t Need To Wireframe
- Why a BNI membership is good business for a web designer
- Plugin Plug: Webcraftic Disable Admin Notices Individually
Biggest highlights of 2019:
- I created a client payment plan and changed how clients pay me. The payoff? A 30% increase in revenue. NOT KIDDING. My best year in business EVER.
- I was on the Women In WP podcast. I had such a good time and love this group of powerful ladies so much.
- I traveled to three GoDaddy call centers.
- I reprised my role as GoDaddy Pro Ambassador at WordCamp US and WordCamp Seattle.
- I was referenced on the GoDaddy blog and Twitter account a couple of times this year.
We’re honored to have met so many #MakersOfTheWeb at @WordCampUs. Special shout out to our iPhone Pro 11 winner, @Jonya. We can’t wait to see what you make next. #WCUS @wpmodder @webcami pic.twitter.com/H5sGZf7YL1
— GoDaddy (@GoDaddy) November 2, 2019
What’s planned for 2020?
- Continue to encourage connection at WebCami Cafe. It’s great to see members use each other for services and help with issues.
- Do more guest blogging and ask for guest blogging here. Is anyone interested? Please let me know!
- Four visits to see my parents planned this year
- A makeup trip to NOLA
- NO BROKEN BONES
Did you recap your year on your business site or blog? Please share. Below is my 2019 client update. I’d love to read yours!
RESOURCES: Webcami.com – My year in review: 2019